Donation Methods & Important Notes
To compete for the “Highest Donation Award”, all the completed Donation Form(s) and Payment(s) must reach the LUAHK office by September 22, 2017. Donations submitted after the deadline will be accepted but will not be counted to the “Highest Donation Award”.
- By Cheque (Cheque Payable "LUA Foundation Ltd"):
- Race Participant / the representative should collect all the donation form(s) and payment(s) from donors
- A SINGLE crossed cheque including the total sum of donations (payable to “LUA Foundation Ltd”) should be submitted with each donation form.
- Please send the copy of the Donation Form, together with a Crossed Cheque to LUAHK office
[Address: Units A-D, 23/F, Seabright Plaza, 9-23 Shell Street, North Point, HK. (Envelop cover please state: LUA LifeCare Charity Run 2017 Donation)]
- Online Donation via LUAHK Payment System
- Complete the donation via our online payment system: http://www.luahk.org/selectpayment.php (Select: “Donation to LUA Foundation”) and mark down the “Transaction Date” and “Transaction Code” once the payment completed.
- Please email / mail the copy of the Donation Form (MUST fill-in the “Transaction Date” and “Transaction Code”) to “LUAHK” [Mail to: Units A-D, 23/F, Seabright Plaza, 9-23 Shell Street, North Point, HK. / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ] (Envelop cover / Email subject: “LUA LifeCare Charity Run 2017 Donation”)
- Donations of HKD $100 or more are tax-deductible and the receipt will be issued in according to the Name of Donors stated in the Donation Form. Once the donation form is submitted, any request of alteration of receipt information will not be served.
- The receipts will be sent to the contact representative stated in the reply slip for distribution.
- Official donation receipts will be issued within 3 months after the event (Tax exemption no.: 91/5473)。