|Co-organizers||The Life Underwriters Association of Hong Kong (LUA) & the LUA Foundation (LUAF)|
|Event Management||Sportsoho Media Limited|
|Beneficiary||Hong Kong Transplant Sports Association|
|Activity Date||2017-10-08 (Sunday)|
|Activity Time||7:30 a.m. – 12:00 n.n. (Details will be announced later)|
|Start Time||08:00 a.m.：LifeCare Run 1KM
08:20 a.m.：Individual 10KM
08:25 a.m.：Individual 3KM & Family 3KM
09:50 a.m.：Team Relay (1KM x 4)
|Venue||Pak Shek Kok Promenade|
|Starting Point||Pak Shek Kok Promenade|
|Race Route||Go and back along Pak Shek Kok Promenade and Tai Po Tolo Harbour|
|Race Quota||Enrollment will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis|
T-shirt Size Chart
|Event Tee Size||3XS
The availability of Tee Size is subject to the priority of registration and stock condition during race pack distribution. The organizer does not warrant any request in size.
No tee size can be changed after online registration.
Enrollment & Payment Method
- Individual Online Enrollment
Complete the online enrollment form on www.lua.sportsoho.com and pay the enrollment fee by credit card (Visa/MasterCard)
- Sponsors Online Registration (For Sponsors only)
Sponsors should use the Payment Passcode provided by the Event Organizer and proceed online registration for its runners via www.lua-internal.sportsoho.com. For enquiries, please call 2570-2256 during office hours.
Important Notes on Enrollment
- A completed enrollment is counted as payment successfully completed.
- Participants must study the Event Details and Rules & Regulations carefully. Once the participant enrolled in the event, it is assumed the participants agreed to abide by the Rules & Regulations and Terms & Conditions of the race.
- Applicant should register to their respective age group. (Age is counted base on the year of birth. For example, a male born in Oct 1997, his age is counted as 20. His age group category should be Male 20-29).
- In order to confirm the enrollment, all online enrollment and registration must be completed on or before 25/8/2017.
- All submitted enrollment fee and donations are not refundable under whatever circumstances.
- Participants are liable for their own insurance protection.
- All the Enrollment Fees, Sponsorship and Donation Payments accepted by the Organizer of the “LUA LifeCare Charity Run 2017” may request for charitable receipt issued by the LUA Foundation Ltd.
Enrollment & Enquiries