Terms & Conditions
- All participants are required to receive 2 doses of government-recognized COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the race day (i.e. 13th November 2021).
- People who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart attack and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the event. The Organizer reserves the right of disqualify participants who are physically not eligible for the event.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. The Organizer has the right to terminate or pause the participants if there is deemed to be any risk to their health. Participants must abide by this decision.
- Participant should understand that the event can be dangerous and declares that he / she enrolled the event voluntarily and in appropriate state, and agree to be responsible for all risks and responsibilities and abide by all rules, arrangements and decisions (including without limitation to anti-doping policy) and applicable laws.
- Confirmation will be sent to participants by e-mail within 10 working days after an application is received. If you do not receive the confirmation, please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2117 1650.
- Late or on site enrollment will not be accepted.
- Incomplete enrollment will not be accepted.
- No return, cancellation or transfer of enrollments, including late and duplicate submissions.
- The event will be halted or cancelled if emergency situations occur due to natural and man-made disasters (flood, wildfire, landslide, collapse of tree, earthquake, damage of road, fights, etc.) during the event. All participants should immediately go to a safe place to stay temporarily.
Rules and Regulations
- Participants must complete the marked course on foot and under their own power.
- Participants must wear the Bib and ensure it is visible at all times outside the clothing (at the front).
- Doping and the use of prohibited drugs is strictly prohibited.
- The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the event rules and requirements, route and/or other arrangements.
- The event arrangement and the acceptance of enrollment and sponsorship are subject to the final decision of the organizer. For any disputes that may arise, the decisions of the organizer are final.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 12:00 noon on the day before race, the race will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 00:00 am on the race day, the race will be cancelled.
- If the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be hoisted after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the race distance or race arrangement or to stop the race. No refund or no rescheduled will be made.
- No fallback date for the race. All paid fees will not be refunded.
- Please check the race day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200).
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer is not responsible for the lost or damage of the baggage stored with us. Participant uses this service is subjected to the acceptance of this clause.
- Should there be any emergencies or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information center.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Participant grants permission and assign all rights, title and interest to the organizers to use his / her appearance, name, voice bio-data, likeness, and personal data in connection with the event in any, and all media throughout the world in perpetuity and agree to waive any rights of inspection, approval or royalties associated.
- The Organizers reserve the rights to amend the above information without prior notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the organizer and posted on the Organizer’s web page shall prevail.
- If the event is cancelled due to Novel Coronavirus Infection or venue unavailability, the arrangement will be announced on this event website and Facebook page of Sportsoho Media Limited.
Epidemic Prevention Arrangement
- In response to the epidemic prevention policy, only registered participants will be allowed to enter the venue. Participants will be required to show the event number bib / hand strap for identification.
- Every participant must complete a health declaration form.
- Participants need to pass body temperature screening before entering the venue.
- Except during the activity time, participants are required to wear a mask in the venue. Participants must still wear a mask inside call zone.
- Sanitizers, disinfected mat will be provided in venue.
- The following is not allow to enter the venue:
o The person who under compulsory quarantine and their "close contacts"
o "Close contacts" of confirmed cases 21 days before the event
o The person who has travelled abroad 30 days before the event
- The arrangement will be updated according to the government's epidemic prevention requirements. All epidemic prevention arrangements are subject to email. Please keep close for updates in our emails.